When I was younger I had a passion for listography. I would spend hours writing my own lists and coloring in the leftover space with smelly markers. I had lists of my favorite chocolate bars, who I wanted to kiss, places I wanted to travel and even dog names so I'd be prepared if my birthday wishes ever came true. Through list-making, you can form your own autobiography and have fun learning about yourself. Like other childhood hobbies, I lost the habit of making lists as I got older.
- Old time Banjo
- Making Terrariums
- How to press and dry flowers, weeds and leaves
- How to keep my hair from tumbling into knots
- Real blues on the guitar
- Courage to read my poetry aloud or sing my own songs
- How to rise before 9am without needing a nap in the afternoon
- The art of belly dancing
- Master all of the recipes my mom taught me to love while growing up
- How to have one house in the country, one in the city & one by the sea (the dream..)
Include your own answers to the list in a comment and/or share an idea for next Monday's list. I look forward to hearing what you want to learn!
Monday's list is a weekly feature. This is the inaugural post.